“The Sugar Detox helped reset my sweet tooth and provided me with great alternatives to satisfy my sugar cravings!”
Mia R., actress and writer
“The Sugar Detox is not for the faint of heart— especially if you have a sweet tooth! Personally, I could eat dessert three times a day. So, the first three days were a serious challenge. My results, however, made it all worth it. My goal was simply to see if I could stick to the plan and limit my sugar in- take. I was shocked that such a relatively minor adjustment in my eating habits made such a tremendous impact. I lost 7 pounds in ten days and found I had a clearer complexion. The plan made me realize just how much sugar I was routinely ingesting without even realizing it. Having modified the way I eat, I have been able to cut out those wasted sugars and truly enjoy the sweetness of a well-earned piece of dark chocolate.”
Stephanie F., attorney
3 Day Sugar Fix and 3 Day Skin Care Fix
4 week diet and skin care plan
31 day meal plan
Tips on how to eat out
Extensive shopping lists for both food and skincare
Sugar quizes: Are you a sugar addict? and What’s your sugar IQ?
50 great recipes — see sample recipe below.
Testimonials from readers who transformed their lives with The Sugar Detox
Call them muffins, mini frittatas, or crustless quiches – whatever their name, these are the most convenient way to have eggs in the morning. Make a whole dozen and stick half in the freezer. Microwave them for one minute and you have an amazing hot breakfast!
Serves 6 (two muffins per serving)
10 ounces frozen spinach
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
½ tablespoon coconut oil
½ large white onion - chopped
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Defrost spinach in microwave and drain well, or soak a bag in warm water until defrosted.
– In a large bowl, whisk eggs together and add salt and pepper. Set aside.
– In a pan, heat the coconut oil and sauté onions until translucent, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
– Add the onion and spinach to the eggs and mix well.
– Spoon the mixture into a twelve-compartment nonstick or greased muffin tin.
– Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until eggs are cooked through.
½ ripe avocado mashed
5 thin slices of peeled seeded cucumber
1 teaspoon of olive oil
– Mix in the food processor until well blended.
– Apply to the face for 10 minutes.
– Wash with warm water.